Personal information is requested when you register to become a member. During registration, you are asked to provide your name, email address etc. The more information you submit and the more accurate it is, the better we are able to tailor our services to your needs. We will never provide or sell any information to third parties. This information can be used:
- To send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which may be useful to you.
- To monitor who is accessing the membership section of our site.
- To improve our site and services.
- To monitor our site performances.
Additional information, such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information, may be collected whenever you interact with us or our website. We collect this information in order to compile usage statistics. Information that you provide for any third-party integration within our website builder is used to connect the integration to your account only. Depending on the integration, we may store your account ID, your access token, and certain pieces of information that are returned by the integration in order to maintain the connection between your third-party integration and your corresponding account.
Whenever you interact with us or our website, Website.com may place a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. Cookies are data files that help your browser communicate with Website.com. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can reject or block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if your browser rejects or blocks a cookie, it may impact your ability to use some of our website and our service.
Use of Information
- We have your consent to do so.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or authorities.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of Mysensoo.ro, our employees, our users, or the public.
- We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.